5 day pouch test

unwritten_amy
on 1/13/11 11:12 am - Louisburg, NC
I started today....have GOT to get back to basics. The holidays really did a number on me (or should I say I did a number on myself during the holidays). I grazed and carbed my way through them. I also still have very little restriction at 8.5 cc's and coming up on my 1 year bandiversary. Getting a fill on the 27th, and pulling myself TOGETHER!!!!

Just wanted to hear thoughts on the pouch test...who's done it and what did it do for you, etc?
  Amy 

8.5 cc's in my 14 cc band                                        

PaintingChef
on 1/13/11 11:57 pm - TN
I've never heard of a 5 day pouch test... can you explain what that means?
My blog:  PaintingChef

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/14/11 12:09 am - Mexico
I do it all the time! HAHA No, I do it about 3-4 times a year. I do it to get off white carbs. The problem with the 5DPT is that it permits creamed soups, FLOUR! White carb. That's why most of us do the 5DPT. Go for it, just avoid the creamed soups. The carb cravings are a buggar, but it pays off in the end. In reality all it is - is Atkins. You can skip the liquid phase if you wi****'s the exact same thing as Atkins.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
kimberly R.
on 1/16/11 4:48 am - aurora, NC
IM GOING TO START THE 5DAY POUCH TEST MONDAY...ALSO U ALL SHOULD SIGN UP ON MYFITNESSPAL.COM ITS FREE....IVE JUST SIGNED UP THERE TOO....I NEED TO KNOW WHAT U ALL DID DAY 3,4,AND 5 PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS

adorkbl
on 1/16/11 5:33 am
Where can one find the information on the 5DPT? Thanks. Would like to check it out as a jump start back into bandland.

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

Most Active