Unjury Protein Powder

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/11 11:06 pm - MN
They have 2 kinds of chocolate:

Chocolate Classic and Chocolate Splendor

I know I like the Classic, but does anyone have any experience with the Splendor?

Unjury tells me: Chocolate Classic is our original chocolate UNJURY and we use aspartame as one of the sweeteners. Chocolate Splendor is our newest flavor and we use sucralose as one of the sweeteners. The flavors have the same nutritional value and they taste very similar so the only difference is in the sweetener. We just wanted to have an option for people who have preferences.

Any help? thanks!
Laurena
on 1/13/11 11:15 pm - Louisville, KY
I am going to buy the Chocolade flaver next week.I got the Vanilla right now and it is a little too sweet for me.

coachgrrl
on 1/13/11 11:15 pm
 I haven't but the classic chocolate isn't "chocolate" enough for me.  I usually add some sf ff chocolate pudding.  I wonder if the new one is better?

PaintingChef
on 1/13/11 11:46 pm - TN
I've only had the Strawberry Sorbet (which I LOVE) and the Chicken.  I'm sorry!!

But from reading the description, here is what I would guess is the difference in taste.  Aspartame is what is in Nurtra-Sweet and Equal, I think.  While sucralose is derived from sugar.  So think more like Splenda.  I think the difference is probably just a taste issue as to what type of sweetener you prefer or if you know your body tolerates one better than the other.

Just a guess...
My blog:  PaintingChef

JanetLK
on 1/14/11 1:03 am
Splenda is made from Sucralose and is used in Unjury's Chocolate Splendor. The only difference between the 2 products should be the sweetner used.
14cc band.1st fill 5.25cc,2nd fill 2cc; 3rd fill .8cc; 4th fill .4cc; 5th .4cc;.25 unfill          
samntom93
on 1/14/11 1:36 am
VSG on 11/06/13
When I ordered from them originally I ordered samples for like $1.25 to see what I liked...maybe you could order a sample of each and see what you think.  They are also VERY good about taking things back if you have a problem. 
 [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOZnPqX/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wOZnPqX/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Most Active