Read if you watch American Idol !

psychomom
on 4/12/11 4:38 am - China Grove, NC
Found this online . BOOOOO.... I do no****ch the show but I would stop if I did.
http://fitperez.com/2011-04-12-girl-too-fat-for-front-row-at/?from=PH

Denise C.
on 4/12/11 5:03 am - Spokane, WA
Lap Band on 05/31/11 with
I don'****ch American Idol either...but I did look up the article and then googled the girl Ashley Kauffman. She looks fabulous! Not heavy in my opinion. In fact, I hope to look that good when I get to my goal weight!! I am very disappointed in American Idol!
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 5:21 am - San Diego, CA
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.  I am appalled!!!  Who does that?  I hate to say it because I can't stand  "sue-happy" people, but she should SUE the **** out of FOX.
melly37
on 4/12/11 5:56 am - Rio Rancho, NM
VSG on 04/03/12
LOL Lisa!! You are too funny, girl!!  I agree with you!

LapBand Surgery 01/10/08, Revison to Sleeve 04/03/12

Karebear79
on 4/12/11 6:02 am
On April 12, 2011 at 12:21 PM Pacific Time, LisaBeezee wrote:
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.  I am appalled!!!  Who does that?  I hate to say it because I can't stand  "sue-happy" people, but she should SUE the **** out of FOX.
First, I have to say I love that you said "Shut the front door!" lol!!

Second, I totally agree with you! 

~Karen~

6cc's in a 10cc band
(deactivated member)
on 4/12/11 6:14 am - San Diego, CA
HAHA I love "Shut the front door!!"  I've been saying that since my son was born 12 years ago and I had to "clean up my act."  Now I hear it in commercials and such.  LOVE!

This may be the legal eagle in me which I can't shut off when I leave work or otherwise, but GEEZUS, talk about a mental anguish claim.  "Um, yeah you're hella fat and therefore presumably disgusting, so off to the rooftop you go...while your cute, skinny friends flail their arms with excitement in the front row over (insert whoever the heart-throb is this season here)."  I promise you, the judges (I mean REAL judges, not Paula Abdul or J-Lo or whatever) will highly frown at that type of behavior...never mind the stellar jury which Plaintiff's counsel will strategically select (hopefully a boatload of MO people - or formerly MO people!).  I'll give him the name of a great site (tee-hee) with many people who would love to sit on that jury!!  LMAOOOOO

jennylew
on 4/12/11 7:13 am - Hill AFB, UT
I've been watching American Idol for years and I'm not going to stop now, but that doesn't surprise me in the least. I mean, we are talking about a reality show that revolves around the rich and famous and trying to make people rich and famous. It is unfortunate that this girl was treated this way. Someone should report this incident to the media and I'm sure that would get some kind of "rise" out of the American Idol producers or whomever is in charge of that rediculous rule. I am very dissapointed but not surprised at all.

Jen-

Starting weight- 265     Goal weight- 165-145 
Most Active