e - coffee

b - greek yogurt w/splenda

s - red grapes

l - slow cooker chicken tortilla soup

s - almonds

d - 1/2 baked sweet potato, baked chicken

w - 35 min Jillian yoga dvd

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

steelerfan1
on 5/17/11 4:25 am
Breakfast  chicken and green beans

Lunch  chicken ,  no fat refried beans with cheese

Dinner,  homemade tacos    

Calories   1007
Fat              47
carbs         45
Protein      100

zumba with curves today

Snacks I might have some chips and salsa tonight since my carbs are low today

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

Lisaizme
on 5/17/11 4:42 am - TX
Large Coffee w 2 Tbspns non fat dry milk (out of f/f half/half) & s/f Chocolate Torani

B: Dr. Kracker/ Laughing Cow

Post Workout: 1/2 scoop syntrax in crystal light

L:  3oz protein, 1/2 cup veggies  (dh did the grilling thing this weekend.. I've got tons to choose from)

S: something 100 cal or less

D: 3 or 4 oz Beer can chicken (but am using a diet coke can 3/4 full of white wine instead of beer..) & 1/2 cup whatever low carb veggies I come up with.  MIght bake the new potatoes that came out of our garden.. and if so, I will have a ping pong ball sized one.

S: 100 cal pack of chocolate roasted almonds.  2 if I'm really hungry.

Exercise:
Yoga 66 cal, HR 100
Step 222 cal, HR 155
Treadmill (3 miles) 313 cal HR 166

MIGHT go to Zumba tonight as I need to go buy a new coffeemaker & farmers market is this afternoon and the gym is just across the street...
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

dhenault
on 5/17/11 4:46 am
Breakfast - special K cereal w/berries and skim milk
Lunch - turkey - turnip - peas
Dinner - meatloaf - greenbeans
snack - watermelon - pretzel crisps

marypatf
on 5/17/11 5:28 am
Well.. I had a fill yesterday... so I had coffee for breakfast..
(my usual breakfast)
then I had Dannon Greek Nonfat strawberry yogurt for lunch and Unjury Choc Shake (1 scoop)

Nothing else yet... Dinner will be more yogurt
HW-272, PreOp Diet Start-269, SurgWeight-256,                                               CurrentWeight 189. 

(deactivated member)
on 5/17/11 5:46 am - San Diego, CA
Hi Mel,

Yeah, we all just post the thread as needed, thanks!  As long as it gets up there. :)

Early: BSN Lean Desserts Protein Powder (Fresh Cinnamon Roll flavor), 3/4 c unsweetened almond milk, 2T PB2, 2T Fiber Sprinkles, Ice

B: 3/4c Hi-Lo Protein Cereal (Vanilla Nut flavor), 1/2c FF Milk

L: 3oz Blackened Mahi-Mahi, 2T salsa, 1T White Sauce (made with Greek Yogurt), 1/8c shredded cheddar cheese, Sprinkle of parmesan cheese

S: 1c 0% Plain Fage, 1T Coconut SF Syrup, 1T Strawberry SF Syrup, 2T Fiber Sprinkles

D: 3oz grilled chicken with 2T SF Buffalo Wing Sauce, 1/4c steamed broccoli (4 pieces)

Dessert: 
Another slice of Shelly's Black Forest 5-minute Protein Cake, Dollop of Whipped Cream

Mel is losing it
on 5/17/11 5:53 am - Lakeport, CA
Okay, thanks Lisa! P.S. I want to come eat at your house for a day, your variety & special add-ins sound so yummy! :)

Melissa 11cc Realize Band

Experienced a leak in my port, and had no restriction for over 9 months. Had leak repair surgery on 1/31/11 and am back on my journey again! :)

MurphysMom
on 5/17/11 10:16 am - CA
Hi Lisa-
What are fiber sprinkles?  Are they tastier than the powders?
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/11 10:35 am - San Diego, CA
Well, I can't stand the powders, so that is an easy one...YES!  lol  Here is a response I posted yesterday (with a few additions) to the same inquiry (I guess I'm not the only one on a mission for great fiber options!):

They are "GQ Unique Fiber Sprinkles" that come in a big tub and are just littly tiny crunchy pieces of low-carb, low-calorie, high-fiber granules (similar to the consistency of grape nuts, but much smaller granules).  They have very little flavor but are really good (what you can taste).  I add them to yogurt, cereal, blend them into my shakes, etc., for added fiber to keep me regular.  With all of the dense protein I eat, it REALLY helps and allows me to forego stool softeners for the most part. 0 calories, 0 sugars, 1g protein, 5g quality fiber per serving.  I use about 3-4 servings per day, totaling 20 grams of fiber in addition to what I get from my other foods).  I aim for 30g per day.

The above product (and my SF syrups, protein shakes, protein cereals too, etc.) is ordered on
www.netrition.com and they have great deals with flat shipping rate of $4.95.
MurphysMom
on 5/18/11 8:04 am - CA
Thanks for the info.  I could sure use more fiber too--if you know what I mean!LOL.  I'll give them a try.
Kathy
  One day at a time, and one meal at a time, and I WILL reach my goal!  
Most Active