3 days post op!!

Jocelyn226
on 6/8/11 10:55 pm - Largo, FL
Well I had my surgery on Monday... So far so good! The gas pain under my ribs was the worst!! Today I am at work, feeling better!
bubblesrn
on 6/8/11 11:00 pm
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
wow talk about fast recovery!  Yes that nagging gas is the worst part about the surgery!

How is the soon to be born baby? 

Make sure you stay hydrated, especially while your body is still trying to heal!

Take care!
Janice

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Jocelyn226
on 6/8/11 11:27 pm - Largo, FL
Baby just went head down, YAY!! (always good) 6 weeks left!

Thanks Janice.. I think that is so easy for me to forget.... (drink drink drink)  I seem to forget to drink like I should.

I am at work on Hydrocodone, a little groggy but okay.. I am sorry if this doesnt' make that much sense!

Jocelyn
bubblesrn
on 6/9/11 1:04 am
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
O WOW!  6 weeks is going to fly!!!!!!

Yes, especially your in the sun state... please sip sip sip throughout the day!  I don't want to hear that you had to make a visit to your surgeon's office or the emergency room for dehydration! 

Take care... pretty soon your going to have your little one to take care of!!!!

Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Most Active