Woo Hoo...

debbie H.
on 6/27/11 9:04 am - AR
Last month at my docs office I'd lost 1 lb, which I really sort of expected since the intense AR heat has stopped my walking. My crazy, but interesting, lapband is all over the place with tightness.  Used to LOVE it cause unlike most people, mine would tighten up at night.  Since night munchies are the "monkey on my back," I loved the night tightness.  Now mine is tighter morning and noon, and I lose my battle with night munchies about 50% of the time.  Though I stopped walking, I increased my Zumba, and my clothes kept getting bigger.  This month I lost 5 lbs, and am very happy with that.  I'm ALMOST ready to go down a size.  Last month, when I THOUGHT I was ready to go down a size, I could hardly get them up much less zipped.  Now I can get them on and zipped, but another couple of weeks till they are really comfortable enough to buy and wear. Happy Happy! 

whatadream
on 6/27/11 9:58 am - NH
Congradulations !!!!!!
Jshivery
on 6/27/11 11:01 am
Revision on 03/10/16
Congrats Miss Debbie!!! 

thats wonderful girlfriend!!

dianeg49
on 6/27/11 1:37 pm
Good job ! That same heat has stopped my morning walks also. I have done a couple of water areobic classes. I have to get myself back into the gym! Keep fighting those night time munchies! Diane
Dianeg49            
Most Active