E-mealz

Lowcountry
on 11/14/11 2:20 am - Lady's Island, SC
My wife and I started using www.e-mealz.com a few weeks ago and we are loving it. This website lets you select diet plan i.e.. Low Carb, Low Fat, Budget, etc... and gives you a weeks worth of meals to cook. It cost my wife and I about $60 for the 2 of us to have great meals every night of the week and almost always have enough for our lunches too. Looking forward to dinner tonight Pecan Crusted Salmon with Cheesy Broccoli/Cauliflower Bake.

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was 100% effort that you gave --win or lose.
-Gordie Howe

Lisa O.
on 11/14/11 3:52 am - Snoqualmie, WA
I checked it out.  That is pretty cool.  I think I'm going to try it as part of my commitment to cooking more and eating less pre-packaged foods.

Use the discount code Paretnchild for a $2 off discount.

Thanks for sharing!
Lisa

Lap Band surgery Nov. 2008, SW 335. Lost 116 lbs.  LB removal May 2013 gained 53 lbs. Revisied to RNY October 14, 2013, new SW 275.

tlamb
on 11/14/11 3:30 pm - Seattle, WA
Adjustable Gastric Band on 11/08/11
 Thanks for sharing.  What a neat idea.  I won't be able to partake in real food for a few weeks but once I am able to eat solids I will take this into consideration.  The price is fantastic.
Tlamb
"All things are possible with Christ"
Lowcountry
on 11/14/11 8:10 pm - Lady's Island, SC
Are you on mushy food yet? I never thought id be so happy as I was when I was able to have soft/mushy food. I've got a great Chili recipe that is uber easy to make. Let me know if you want it.

You find that you have peace of mind and can enjoy yourself, get more sleep, and rest when you know that it was 100% effort that you gave --win or lose.
-Gordie Howe

tlamb
on 11/15/11 9:59 am - Seattle, WA
Adjustable Gastric Band on 11/08/11
 No.  Today is my one week since surgery.  I will be on full liquids for two more weeks and then onto soft foods.  So far I am okay with clear liquids.  I want my first soft meal to actually be cottage cheese.  I never knew how much I missed it.  I am spending my recovery looking through recipes so any you have to share would be appreciated.  Thanks 
Tlamb
"All things are possible with Christ"
Bttrfly613
on 11/17/11 3:07 am
 RICOTTA CHEESE...I never in a million years would have realized how versatile it is...during the full liquid phase (accourding to my doc!)

season it with anything you like!
Highest Measured Weight-361 Weight Pre-Op Appt (10.12.11)-304 Surgery Date 10.18.11  
Most Active