It feels great when...

SOCOCHIC1014
on 5/2/12 12:34 am - Shady Side, MD
Hi everyone! I do not post on here very often anymore.. but i would like to share a few words with you all! When your in a slump and think "why the heck did i do this" or " I wish i could eat a big old bowl of pasta!" Just remember that the outcome is totally worth the effort! I have just bought my first size 8 pair of shorts and I am not scared to wear them! My accomplishments have made me so happy I have days that i think of the "what if's" but i am currently at a total weight loss of 91 pound and just 10 pounds away from goal! Everyone can do this! Stay positive!

Stacy T.
on 5/2/12 1:54 am
Thanks for your note! I totally needed this today!

Pre-Op wt : 210 (Nov 08)

Lowest Post-op wt: 145 (Jul 12)

Removal wt: 185 (Feb 19)

SOCOCHIC1014
on 5/2/12 1:56 am - Shady Side, MD
I'm glad i was able to send positive vibes your way. This journey is a long and hard one... i know there are days i lean on my support system for postive words and I am forever setting goals for myself to acheive so i do not become discouraged! Keep up the great work!!! 
SueBee01
on 5/2/12 5:34 am - Orange Park, FL
Lap Band on 01/30/12
Thanks. The heartfelt words are what we need everyday!

Congratulations on your loss!
 Sue

-Mari-
on 5/2/12 8:25 am
Size 8 Woo hoo!
I will chime in with "It feels great when..... I can go zip-lining, hang out with old HS friends and not be embarrassed, go skydiving, have more energy, feel more like "myself"!!
 Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
Most Active