gall bladder is gone!!!

traceyls57
on 8/16/12 6:44 pm
Just got home from having my gallbladder removed, all seems well, EXCEPT for the gas trying to excape through my right shoulder, now that hurts and I hope it's gone soon. Hopefully this will help me feel better to eat better, and make the band work even better, time will tell!

Gp/weight.png[/img]
://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wp3oOyK/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

NanceC
on 8/16/12 6:50 pm
VSG on 10/05/17
Glad your home and feeling better.  The pain in your shoulder will get better just keep moving every 15 minutes.  I had surgery the same time you did and  I was on a stand still at 80 LBS now I am back on track and lost 16 LBS in two months  so it is possible to start losing again and working your band.  Good Luck and glad you are feeling better.

Nance

traceyls57
on 8/16/12 6:57 pm
Nance,

I have been stuck at the same weight for about 3 years, untill I got sick and couldn't eat fats, now Iam down another 8 pounds! I am ready to get the other 50 pounds off, that will make me oh so happy!!

Good job on getting back on track!! I am 3 hours away from my doctor, which is probably why I haven't lost the weight I wantend to, because I didn't run down for fills or unfills anymore, it got old driving so far.

Gp/weight.png[/img]
://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wp3oOyK/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Most Active