What are you eating thread

Jean M.
on 1/14/13 2:21 am
Revision on 08/16/12

In case you were wondering...I've temporarily dropped the daily what are you eating thread because a storm here knocked out our internet connection (which is basically 2 tin cans connected with twine), and although the connection has been restored, its speed is about what you'd expect from 2 tin cans connected with twine. I'm hoping it'll be functioning better in a day or so, at which time I'll start posting again.

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

prek-3
on 1/14/13 2:58 am - Hollywood, FL
Ahhh what will we do NO INTERNET?! The horror of it all! LOL no really, you can feel as if you have lost all communications with the world!

But until your 2 cans and twine are up and running, I will post, till I see that you are back. Thanks Jean, for a minute I thought you were abducted by aliens!
Prek3

Breakfast:
Plain non fat Greek yogurt
Strawberry
Fiber smart cereal
Almonds

Exercise: a.m. Elipticle
Snack: mini peanut butter tub

Lunch:
Spinach
Qinona (sp?)
Garbanzo beans
Raisins
Almonds olive oil
Chopped peppers

Exercise: leisure 3 mile walk

Snack: cottage cheese w/cantaloupe

Dinner: something hubby made in crock pot. I think a pork roast with potatoes and carrots

Exercise: kick boxing

BED!!!!!!

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Jean M.
on 1/15/13 11:19 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

Thanks for filling in for me, Carmen.

You're doing kick-boxing? I'm impressed. A few years ago I took a dancey kind of kick-boxing class and gave up after 3 classes because I just could not keep up. Of course, the other students were young enough to be my grandchildren, but I'm philosophically opposed to acting my age.

author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

(deactivated member)
on 1/15/13 2:59 am - San Diego, CA

We forgive you Jean. lol

Jean M.
on 1/15/13 11:20 pm
Revision on 08/16/12

Lisa, Lisa! It's so good to see you again! How's every little thing in your world?

deborah N.
on 1/15/13 8:02 am - Bellmore, NY

hope your all ok! :) 

Pregnancy%20ticker

Most Active