What to do

lucylou
on 8/14/11 7:58 am - Canada
I haven't been on the board for awhile, but I have always come to it when I feel down or need some advice or answers.

I had my RNY surgery in Jan 2008. I was 276 when I had it and got down to 149. I then became pregnant and had a wonderful baby boy in Dec 2009. I gained weight while I was pregnant and am now 194. I can't stand myself and feel like such a failure.I had post partum depression after my son was born also. I am on antidepressants for it still. I can't seem to lose this weight no matter what I do. I am going to see my doctor in Ontario in the next couple of months.

I feel like I need a revision done. It doesn't even like the "tool" is working anymore, since I had my baby. I loved the tool and it worked so well with me and I was so happy.. I got a taste of the skinnier life and loved it. I now miss it.

I am also really anemic, but I work on that everyday with the vitamins.

Do you think, I could get a revision or am I just being silly. My doctor doesn't do revisions and so I will have to go to a different doctor. I don't know what to do..

Laurie
Mrs.Jackatar
on 8/14/11 9:20 am - Pine Falls, Canada
Have you tried the 5 day pouch test. I had the VSG but have read about this on another forum.  You did it once girl and you certainly can do it again.  YOu don't need a revision.  YOur beautiful boy will be your motivation.  Keep us all posted on your progress and we will give you the will to continue, and a boot in the arse if ya need it! 
Good luck and God Bless!!!!

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

Most Active