One year visit done!

Mrs.Jackatar
on 2/11/12 8:57 am - Pine Falls, Canada
Well I saw Dr. Bracken for my one year post op visit.  What a nice man.  We talked for a long while.  He was very impressed with my weight loss.  We talked about the next step.... plastics.  So I asked to have concurrent surgeries, tummy and breast. I would pay the breast surgery part out of pocket.  One anaesthetic for two surgeries.  I hate anaestetic, and get so ill.  I am all about two birds with one stone, so to speak. So he put in the consult with Dr. K. Murray.  I hopefully will see him within the next 6 months. 

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

Madelaine2000
on 2/11/12 9:14 am
Good for you..that will make a huge difference and you will love it. I had a consult with a Dr. K Murray in winnipeg and if its the same one, I'm pretty sure you will like him. He's very reassuring. Ive had a tummy tuck and its a really great procedure. I iwsh you the best of luck with it all!
canadiancricket
on 2/12/12 12:27 am - Canada
 Congrats, can you keep us updated on costs for the surgery that you are having?
Kokonut
on 2/12/12 10:38 pm

WHOOHOO!! I am just going for my one year at the end of the month. Too much happened at the end of last year to get it done. It's crazy to think about where we were a year ago. I will be asking about plastics too. EEK! Although, I still need to decide if I am done with having babies or not.  Then I will know when I can plan for plastics. I never thought I would even WANT plastics. LOL oh but I DO!!

To all of those waiting to hear about surgery dates and/or to even meet with the doctors, don't lose hope or get discouraged. Keep working! You are totally worth it!!

Highest Weight Ever:312 StartW:272 CW:164 SW:253 GW:180  Height 5'10"

Most Active