Mexico

Mrs.Jackatar
on 5/2/12 9:09 am - Pine Falls, Canada
 So I just got back from my trip.   Oh my what a time I had.  I enjoyed every moment, well not the 28 hr delay of luggage and having to take a taxi to the shady part of Playa del Carmen to get supplies..My friend, who I travelled with is a plus sized girl, so she had to get a replacement bathing suite.  There were none in plus sizes.  No one spoke English, and when we tried to communicate Mucho grande the sales people laughed at us.  I felt so bad for her, because I knew how it felt.  I am again reminded on how lucky I am for having the opportunity for this surgery.  I spent my time on the beach, sporting a bikini (not sure if I should have) but did.  I even flirted with the bartenders!  The buffet was a challenge because I couldn't eat too much at a time, so it seemed I was always going to the buffet.  But holy, could I ever slam the margaritas down LOL.  I had a blast.  My only regret was that it wasn't longer.  Next time the whole family will be going for 10 days at least.  

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

seeking_freedom
on 5/3/12 2:19 am - winnipeg, Canada
RNY on 06/05/12
 oh that poor girl! i could just imagine .... did she have a good time other then that? so glad you had a blast! gives me hope that one day i too will be able to travel and really enjoy it! especially those margaritas, lol
niki

refered to weight wise , edmonton june 2010, asessment nov 2011, surg june 2012
Most Active