when do you change your tracker?

rainyone
on 12/30/12 7:39 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

I'm a daily weigher if not a couple times a day. I will go days without weighing at times too... I tend not to "believe" a weight until I stay or go below it for awhile. I need to see the weight for about a week before I log in into my tracker here. I have a real aversion to logging a higher weight if I go up and would rather not log the low weight until I am sure it is staying.

Do you guys have a weigh in day? do you have rituals for weigh in? I know when I was on weigh****chers I would use my weigh in day.

I'm so excited to see 198 now... gives me 2 lbs up to deal with the natural ups later in the day. I never want a weight to start with 2-- again. It feels amazing to be under 200 ( haven't been there in my adult life!)  3 more lbs to 100 down! then another 20 to go.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

Dianne C.
on 12/30/12 1:24 pm - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
VSG on 02/06/12

I do almost exactly what you do! I weigh every morning. I also don't usually change my tracker until I've been at that weight for a week or so.  I don't have any particular day that I'll change my tracker, just whenever I decide I've been at a particular weight long enough that I can honestly say that's my weight. I have a digital scale and I put whatever the full pound is above where the scale says (ie, 173.3 = 174).

Congratulations on your success so far!

Dianne           
HW 270 (Sept 2011); surgery weight 236 (Feb 6, 2012); current 167 (103 lb lost); goal set by nutritionist 148 (ha ha!!). Vertical sleeve gastrectomy at Obesity Control Center (Dr. Ariel Ortiz), Tijuana, MX. Self-pay, self-referral, 4-week wait. Abdominoplasty Aug 10, 2013 (Dr. K. Dolynchuk, Winnipeg - self-pay)

Teasha1
on 12/31/12 5:06 am
VSG on 06/04/12
Firstly congrats on being onderland you look fabulous. I usually up date my tracker on my monthly surgiversary or a few days later.

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

Snow_White_39
on 1/6/13 7:30 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 04/30/12

LOL you guys have so much more restraint than I do.... I see that lower number in the morning and it's going up on my tracker that day!   kiss  

alle
on 1/10/13 8:39 am
RNY on 05/15/12

I weigh every morning but only change my tracker if I have seen that weight for a couple of mornings in a row.  I am dying to hit onderland but still have 15 lbs to go.  20 lbs till I hit the dieticians goal and 45 till I hit my personal goal.  Gotta ramp up the exercise and water and quit the snacking.  LOL

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
Most Active