Made it to the other side :)

fiddlechickpatti
on 1/16/13 4:44 pm - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 01/16/13

Hello!  I had my sleeve done with Dr. Ortiz about 12 hours ago and am feeling great. No pain...apparently the meds work well.  OCC is a beautiful facility. Everyone is kind and helpful. The rooms are wonderful. Dr. Ortiz is so down to earth and sweet. You can feel how he wants to make a difference in the obesity fight. 

All in all it's been very positive. 

Patti

VSG done with Dr. Ariel Ortiz, Tijuana, MX on Jan. 16, 2013.  Starting weight 301.  Lost 24 pounds pre-op.  Check out my blog here:  ChubbyU

Mrs.Jackatar
on 1/16/13 10:46 pm - Pine Falls, Canada
WTG Patti! Welcome to the other side. Get lots of rest and sip, sip, sip! I hope you get an opportunity to enjoy some of the glorious sun before you have to endure -40 (which it is here in Pine Falls).
Take care and speedy recovery.

Sherry
HW 300 CW 294 DAY OF SURG WEIGHT 267 Height  5'2.5
NUT Goal 180   My Goal  150

BeginsToday
on 1/16/13 11:23 pm

Hi Patti,

I am glad everything has been a positive experience and that you are in no discomfort. Going to Mexico worked well for me, you won't regret your decision. Enjoy the new journey you are on and remember to take pictures along the way as the changes will happen fairly quickly.

Take Care and I'll see you at the May Fiddle Jam

its-killen-me
on 1/17/13 2:44 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

Hi Patti, congratulations and welcome to the loosers bench.  Mexico is awesome, hope you can take in some of the scenery.  Enjoy the warm weather - because you wont get that here LOL.  Hope you can make it to our meet and greet on Feb. 21st.  Barb

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
rainyone
on 1/17/13 11:54 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

Yay!!! Feel so happy for you and that it went well. Keep us updated ( hope to see you at the M&G)

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

losingforlife
on 1/18/13 11:23 am - Canada

Congratulations!  Wonderful news!

Most Active