When your skin just won't bounce back

Coreena K.
on 4/16/13 12:11 am - Winnipeg, Canada
Hi there,
I have not been on this site for a very long time. Personal and health issues always seemed to have got in the way.

I am trying to earn a little extra money per month while I am at home on disability, and have been using these products. Check it out if you want https://beautyunwrapped.myitworks.com/shop. It Works! is a fanatic company with fantastic all natural products

It will be three years at the end of June for my VSG, and because of so many different freakin health issues, it has not gone well at all...since surgery it seems like my health issues have increased lol damned if I do and damned if I don't.
I have to get a big toe joint replacement...didn't think they could do that. This is preventing me from walking on the ball of my foot, in turn causing me nerve and back issues.

Don't get me wrong, i haven't given up the battle yet.

Take care

Coreena      

notoriousgrannyD
on 4/16/13 3:18 am
VSG on 10/16/12

I'm sorry this whole WLS thing has been more difficult than it's supposed to be for you.  I hope you get "straightened out" soon so life can get back to normal.

Now about this skin stuff, does it help with the rebound of our saggy skin?  I mean.... we got some skin going on!!  Have you tried it?  It sounds great but I am loath to invest in more creams, etc.   

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
Alvina300
on 4/16/13 7:52 am - Canada

Hi thee

Sorry to hear you're struggling, hopefully things will get better soon!

Alvina

Teasha1
on 4/16/13 12:07 pm
VSG on 06/04/12

Hey you!  Long time no talk. How are you doing? I keep seeing people advertising the wrap have you tried it. Coreena we have to get together one of these days. You should come to the next MB M & G it is in Fort Richmond on a Saturday afternoon. I think it is the 27th but the date will be posted on here for sure soon.  Talk to you soon take care Lorna

Dr. Sauceda future patient  - body will be by Sauceda!

Surgery 4 Jun 12 Dr Ponce de Leon in Mexico I was down 57 lbs prior to surgery.

Most Active