Costco- what do you buy?

rainyone
on 8/13/13 2:03 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

What are your favorite products?

Janet and Greta Chicken burgers - had them last night and loved them. Nice and moist and full of flavour. 200 calories and 22 grams of protein in a burger.They are pre cooked so hubby tossed them on the bbq but you can cook other ways. They are in the deli area.

http://janetandgreta.com/food-products/

Hubby buys the chicken breast in a can to make chicken salad when he is doing lower carb.

Premeire Ready to drink protein, Quick 30 grams of protein already mixed. Not as good as my click or mint cookie but still not bad. And easy.

Healthy choice fudgesicles. My sister brought some over and they were wicked good. TOO good. I don't think I can have them in the house .

I used to like the pre cooked bacon but lately I find I like the stuff at superstore better and get that stuff now.

Sandwich meat ... we buy the container that has ham, roast beef and turkey ( or is it chicken?) - works out to 1.27 a 100 grams. Good lunches for the kids.

We buy bread there ( 2 pack rye one goes in the freezer) not so much for me , but the kids.  I know they sell sprouted grain breads there as well. I don't eat enough bread to make it worth it.

I buy my iron  and b12 there as well. They also sell wellese liquid multi vitamins.

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

notoriousgrannyD
on 8/13/13 3:57 am
VSG on 10/16/12

I only get there every blue moon so the only thing I ever get (bariatric wise) is the Premier Protein Shakes.  Michelle have you tried blending 1/2 a Premier with 1 sccop of Click and some ice and a wee bit of milk or water for consistency?  yummy and it streatched the Premier's (one fills me right up, almost uncomfortably, so this is just right for me)   and they taste kinda "ice Cap-ish" mmmmmm - I'm having one this afternoon.

. Surgery date OCTOBER 16th    
rainyone
on 8/13/13 4:55 am - Canada
VSG on 04/03/12

That sounds fantastic! I picked up some vanilla premiere in fargo and loved it. I could mix it with other flavour syrups and change it up a lot.  pretty much the only protein I use is click , premiere and mint cookie for night when I NEED a sweet treat .... I really still don't like breakfast much besides coffee so a protein shake is the best thing for me unless I am at home all day.

I have been adding chia seeds to my shakes  these days. I'll often make a big batch of smoothie for my step daughter ( fruit addict) add protein and stuff like kale and spinach and chia and the left overs I freeze in a tupperware ( or if you have ice cube trays would be perfect) and then I break it up and throw in to a baggie in chunks to be able to make her smoothies much faster in the morning ( add a bit of liquid to the smoothie) I'll add some to the vanilla sometimes to make it fruity and veggie like but mostly the protein shake for me, compared to mostly fruit smoothie for her ....

HW 295 lbs,CW 195, nuts goal-210, my goal 175 surgery date April 3 in Tijuana with Dr Ponce De Leon      

pegcitygrl
on 8/14/13 11:27 am - Winnipeg, Canada

I bought the wellesse liquid calcium from there and it tastes good! like a light flavored orange sherbert

Most Active