MEET AND GREET SAT. SEPT. 21st. (BUMP TO FIRST PAGE)

its-killen-me
on 9/11/13 2:16 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

FALL MEET AND GREET AND CLOTHING SWAP AT SIR WILLIAM STEPHANSON LIBRARY.  SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 21st.

TIME 1 - 5 PM.   DROP IN FOR COFFEE AND CHAT A BIT.  ADDRESS IS 765 KEEWATIN ST. IN WINNIPEG.   LOTS OF PARKING AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE RECIPES THERE IS A PHOTOCOPIER AT THE LIBRARY AND IT IS .20 PER COPY AND THERE IS A SCAN TO EMAIL FUNCTION WHICH IS FREE.  IT ALSO HAS FREE WI-FI. FEEL FREE TO BRING A SNACK, COFFEE WILL BE PROVIDED.  SOME PEOPLE BRING HEALTHY SNACKS OR PROTEIN DRINKS TO GIVE SAMPLES.  HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.  BARB.  WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE.  ALSO THE CHAIRS DO NOT HAVE ARMS AND ARE FINE FOR LARGER PEOPLE. 

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
goneforgood
on 9/11/13 2:07 pm

I have a question about the Meet and Greet. I am only 4 months post op and I need of some clothes but do I bring my 4x and size 26/28 clothes. Would anyone who attends this meeting want clothes this size. I am not being critical as I wore them not long ago,but don't know the answer to this

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/13 3:43 pm

I haven't had surgery yet, I'm wearing a 4x-5x all depending on how things fit. I'll bring some of my stuff, some is too small for me, some is too big. Things I haven't worn in a long time. I don't want to hold onto all these clothes since I'm not wearing them.

its-killen-me
on 9/12/13 10:06 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

There will be people of all sizes there.  I am still in a 1X, and still like my baggy 2X stuff.  I don't have much to bring, but I will bring what I have.  If people have recipes for soft foods etc.. for when people have their surgeries that would be awesome.  Seems to be a lot of people who have recently been accepted for surgery.  High protein recipes too.  

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Most Active