WINTER MEET AND GREET/ CLOTHING SWAP

its-killen-me
on 10/22/13 7:05 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

There will be a winter meet and greet and clothing swap at Sir William Stephanson Library on Dec. 11, 2013.  Time 5 pm - 9 PM.

Everyone Welcome:  The library is located at 765 Keewatin St.  Winnipeg, Mb. 

Handicap parking available, wi-fi available also if needed photocopiers etc... are available for use in Library.  The meet and greet is in the meeting room.  Coffee will be provided also some people bring healthy snacks.   Anyone can come doesn't matter if you have had surgery or not .  It is for information on surgeries and to get peoples personal experiences.  Just a bunch of folks getting together to chat and swap clothes.  NO charge and there is free parking available.  

Come on out and bring your old clothes you,  can't fit or find what you need in the clothing swap.  Recipes are good to swap too.  

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
goneforgood
on 10/23/13 11:04 pm
Looking forward to it! Really enjoyed meeting people at the last one! Just wondering if anyone out there needs size 24-28 clothes. I have a lot of them both casual and dress for work. Let me know as I will surely bring a lot of them then.
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/13 5:20 pm
goneforgood
on 10/29/13 10:20 pm
Trish, e-mail me at this address and we can arrange something. My home e-mail is [email protected]

I will wait for your response. I have dress clothes, casual, jeans etc. I teach so a lot of my clothes are good for work.
(deactivated member)
on 10/30/13 6:30 pm
its-killen-me
on 11/4/13 3:53 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

I know of a lady that is coming to the meet and greet that could use some of those sizes.  She doesn't have a computer and can't post.   There may be others too.

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
goneforgood
on 11/4/13 4:26 am
I will bring a whole bunch of clothes that night as I want to rid myself of them anyways.
alle
on 11/6/13 11:42 pm
RNY on 05/15/12

I have 2 or 3 garbage bags full again mostly sizes 18 to 22.  I don't want to haul them there if no one is interested in those sizes, I will just donate them now and get them out of my way.  ANYONE want them??? Send me a message.

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
Karenerickson
on 11/7/13 5:56 am - Portage La Prairie, Canada

I can't message you but I would be interested in some clothes. Going for surgery next week.

Karen

its-killen-me
on 11/7/13 10:25 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12
You can bring them if you like I am in size 20 range. I will haul excess clothes to value village on my way back from Winnipeg
Most Active