WINTER MEET AND GREET/ CLOTHING SWAP

its-killen-me
on 12/1/13 10:20 pm - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

There will be a winter meet and greet and clothing swap at Sir William Stephanson Library on Dec. 11, 2013.  Time 5 pm - 9 PM.

Everyone Welcome:  The library is located at 765 Keewatin St.  Winnipeg, Mb. 

Handicap parking available, wi-fi available also if needed photocopiers etc... are available for use in Library.  The meet and greet is in the meeting room.  Coffee will be provided also some people bring healthy snacks.   Anyone can come doesn't matter if you have had surgery or not .  It is for information on surgeries and to get peoples personal experiences.  Just a bunch of folks getting together to chat and swap clothes.  NO charge and there is free parking available.  

Come on out and bring your old clothes you can't fit, or find what you need in the clothing swap.  Recipes are good to swap too.  UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS TOTALLY WELCOME, WEAR THEM IF YOU MUST.  LOL

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
justlori
on 12/2/13 1:32 am - Winnipeg, Canada
VSG on 02/21/12

Thanks once again Barb for organizing this.  I'm going to try make it out to this one.  And if I had an ugly Christmas sweater, I'd certainly wear it.    

goneforgood
on 12/2/13 7:28 am

I plan on coming and am wondering if anyone is coming who needs size 24, 26, or 28 clothes. Lots of nice clothing! Let me know. 

Kjmollyo
on 12/5/13 11:28 am
RNY on 01/23/12

I will see you all there!  kj

Current Weight 118 lbs

Karenerickson
on 12/5/13 10:48 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Wish I could come to this one, really need some tops to wear but hubby is just back to work after his heart attack, and it is too late to have Dwayne out on a school night. Plus it is my first week back to work after surgery so I'm thinking I will be tired...

Hope everyone has a good time!

Karen

dawn251
on 12/5/13 11:54 pm

Cant make this one due to work, but hopefully in the spring. I should be needing new clothes by spring.

alle
on 12/6/13 1:30 am
RNY on 05/15/12

I should be there with a couple of bags of clothes.  Mostly 18-22 sizes.  Some really nice hardly worn casual dressy stuff.  I will try to bring a healthy snack with me too.  Looking forward to having a good catch up with you guys and meeting the new visitors here.

Referred March 2/11,  Group Orientation Nov. 4 /11, Surgery date May 15/12  RNY    
goneforgood
on 12/11/13 7:36 am

Alle, are you still planning on attending? We live close to 45 minutes away and I won't drive if you aren't coming. You have clothes I might wear though. 

Alvina300
on 12/10/13 1:56 am - Canada

Hi there

I plan to be there and will bring some snacks

Thanks

Alvina

manitobamike
on 12/10/13 3:41 am - Canada
VSG on 12/03/13

Anyone going that might be able to give me a ride there and back. I live in the North End not too far from the library but far enough after my surgery.. Send me a PM if you can. Thanks,

Mike

Most Active