2015 orientations

JustmeSZ
on 1/16/15 11:24 am - Morris, Canada

I was wondering if anyone invited to the next orientation to winnipeg can post an update as to when they were referred and and accepted to the program.  In August it will be 2 years since my referral.  I am thinking /hoping I must be getting close on the list.  Can anyone share about there dates?

Karenerickson
on 1/16/15 10:29 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Are you on facebook? If so and you would like to join our fb group WLS Friendly Manitoba you can send me your email for an invite and I will add you. NOt much activity on here but you can get a lot of information on our page. It is a private group so your posts should not show up on friend's pages but it is not a 100% guarantee. Some people have a different username for the group

JustmeSZ
on 1/17/15 12:07 am - Morris, Canada

Thanks Karen.My email is [email protected]

JustmeSZ
on 1/17/15 12:08 am - Morris, Canada

Thanks Karen.My email is [email protected]

Karenerickson
on 1/17/15 11:40 am - Portage La Prairie, Canada

sent you an invite

JustmeSZ
on 1/18/15 8:54 am - Morris, Canada

I got it and accepted but fb is saying I have to wait until an administrator reviews the request.  How long does that take usually those reviews are done in a few hours?

Sheila

Karenerickson
on 1/18/15 9:01 am - Portage La Prairie, Canada

Sorry I usually get a notification that someone wants to join but I didn't see one. I approved your request

Shelleydem
on 1/25/15 11:47 am

Hi, I am new to the board and currently working my way through the program at the Vic.  I would love to join the Facebook group.

Toypoodle
on 1/25/15 11:55 am - Canada

I am on Facebook and would like to join.  I have my orientation next week at the Vic.  My email is bonnie_helen@shaw. Ca

Karenerickson
on 1/25/15 12:02 pm - Portage La Prairie, Canada

I will send you an invite to the group. If you don't get it let me know...Karen

Most Active