We CAN have Marshmallow Peeps!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 3:22 am - Middle River, MD
These sugary little devils are in stores now!!!  WAAAH!!!  Of course, like a true connoisseur, I prefer them to cure for a bit (read: several weeks) so they're appropriately rock-like!!!! 

Since I'm a member of the marshmallow Peeps fan club, I received this email link and thought I'd share!!  There's definitely no dumping with these!!! 

http://www.lenox.com/index.cfm?spec=specials&cat=peeps

Just in case the Easter Bunny reads this board, I SO want the basket!!!

Tia
Darla P.
on 3/26/09 3:35 am - Timonium, MD

Darla     -

Debbie L.
on 3/26/09 3:35 am - Baltimore, MD
OK - so you really HAD me there for a bit. I could not figure it out until I read further! Very cute! It just so happens I have a gift certificate for Lenox right now. However, I was planning on spending it on something else! LOL!

Peeps is one of those things that I always thought was cute, but never really liked to eat (One of the FEW!) But if we were discussing Wockenfus eggs or some other evil, then I would really be in trouble!
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 4:22 am - Middle River, MD
On March 26, 2009 at 10:35 AM Pacific Time, Debbie L. wrote:
OK - so you really HAD me there for a bit. I could not figure it out until I read further! Very cute! It just so happens I have a gift certificate for Lenox right now. However, I was planning on spending it on something else! LOL!

Peeps is one of those things that I always thought was cute, but never really liked to eat (One of the FEW!) But if we were discussing Wockenfus eggs or some other evil, then I would really be in trouble!

I hear you, Deb!!!

Personally, I'm a Rheb's girl, myself!!!!

justthebeginning
on 3/26/09 7:16 am - Cambridge, MD
OMG, I love Rhebs, especially at easter when they have the sherbet eggs!!  I haven't had one in years, but I remember my grandparents bringing boxes of them to us at easter time when I was a child.  They taste like cake to me!!!!  YUMMY. 

Lisa Z.

When we believe, all things are possible!

Boxer Heather
on 3/26/09 4:19 am - Grasonville, MD
Peeps are okay but I like the sugar free ones better than the regular.  The regular ones with their granulated sugar always used to cut up the roof of my mouth.  I have had one s/f peep..the others are "curing" as you say!  LOL!

boxerlickinggirl.gif boxer licking girl image by boxerheath               

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 4:21 am - Middle River, MD
*humming the theme song from the Twilight Zone!" 

I cut the roof of my mouth on a Power Crunch protein bar last week!!!!  OWIE!!! 
ladybugnessa
on 3/26/09 4:58 am, edited 3/26/09 4:59 am - Owings Mills, MD
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 5:02 am - Middle River, MD
Oh, bite me, Nessa!!!  You're just jealous cause they don't make Passover Peeps!!!

Of COURSE I still love you.  Here, this is for YOU:

ladybugnessa
on 3/26/09 5:03 am - Owings Mills, MD
i'll have to see it when i get home.

sadly i'm working till 6!
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1835 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2786 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4002 views