We CAN have Marshmallow Peeps!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 5:06 am - Middle River, MD
ICK!!!  Sowwy.

But the pic, when you look at it, will make you smile!!
Mari54
on 3/26/09 12:21 pm
That picture is SICK-O!!!!     :>}

I've been looking and I can't find the SF Peeps!  Whaa.....where are you finding them?

Ht 5'7" -- HW 237/SW 237/GW 150/LW 138.6/CW 162         

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 10:42 pm - Middle River, MD
I've seen them in Walgreen's, Rite Aid and CVS.  They're bigger than the regular Peeps and come 3 to a pack.

Tia
VeloEllen
on 3/26/09 5:24 am - Baltimore, MD
Tia likes her PEEPS liek she likes her....Oh, I'm not going to go there.
I have my PEEPS curing as we speak - I like them crunchy - NOT rock hard.....
You say tomato I say tomato.........
Love ya Tia.
Peace
E
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 5:27 am - Middle River, MD
And BOTH are good dipped in chocolate sauce!!!! 

LY2 E!!! 
julie16
on 3/26/09 5:49 am - crofton, MD

Tia loved the picture. I dont like the regular peeps but the sugar free are the best....I too Tia am a Rhebs girl...Dont remind me I love that place and am trying to be good.....

Julie

Loser's visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.

Mom I hope you rest in Peace knowing that you were loved and will be missed. Keep love alive in your       heart as I know I will. You are now an           and I know you will be looking down on us from above......... I am OK.......
Lisa B.
on 3/26/09 7:23 am - Baltimore, MD
I didn't even know they made sugar-free peeps!! hmmm I'll have to check them out. I love me some PEEPS!
~*~Lisa B~*~  

Heather M.
on 3/26/09 1:05 pm - Rosedale, MD
I love the egg tray on there!  As for REAL peeps...I'll give you ANY of the ones I receive for Easter.  I rank them right up there with Circus Peanuts, Candy Corn, and Maple Nut Goodies...ICK ICK ICK!!!!  Kylie of course LOVES peeps..the more sugar, in her opinion, the better!  I told Mom this year do NOT give us any Easter crap.  I did let her buy a Mary Sue pecan nougat egg, but that' IT.  I'm sure she'll give Kylie a huge basket.....UGH!  Nothing like giving an already spirited child SUGAR!

Revised to VSG (6/11/09) weighing 253...

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/09 10:45 pm - Middle River, MD
Nah, I usually have one and I'm good!!!  Not so much into the candy unless it's chocolate, and I told Mom to just buy me a teeny egg from Rheb's - there's no need for all that stuff in the house!!

We gave KB less and less candy each year.  This year, I found nail art pens for K and B will get some Pokemon cards (and little containers of mac & cheese!).

BTW, several weeks ago, there was an article in the Sun (I think it was Kevin Cowherd), and he was talking about being in Dick's Sporting Goods in the shoe department.  Evidently, they have an indoor "running track," so you can test the shoes and there was a couple with a little girl who was very SPIRITED.  She came in, spied the track, and yelled, "Let me GO - I WANT TO RUN!!!"  My first thought was, "OMG!!  It's Kylie!!!"  LOL!!!!!

T
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1832 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2785 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 3999 views