Hi all...it's been a while

wolfcallsldy1969
on 7/14/11 5:20 am - Glen Burnie, MD
Hi all...it has been quite a while since I have been on the OH board.  Just wanted to come back and say hi and hopefully get the support that I need again since I have fallen off the wagon head first and am having a very hard time getting back up and on track.  A few cir****tances have made things difficult (stress from teenagers, some surgeries, etc...).  When I first started on this board it was VERY helpful and people didn't candy coat anything. But some were very rude and I do hope that has all changed....Hello to all....again.  Can't wait to chat with all the successful losers and those who will become successful losers.
Jaybee766
on 7/23/11 7:34 am - Silver Spring, MD
VSG on 02/27/12 with
Hi~ I am just beginning my 6 month pre-op so don't have any "been there, done that" advice.  I hope it helps to know that you're not alone and I (and others) am PULLING FOR YOU!  I know for me it helps to forgive myself (loudly and sometime out loud).  Just saying "that's ok, you'll do better starting now" might actually help?
Good luck!
Jeanne 

Height 5'7"   HW: 314     SW: 293

Cira S.
on 8/5/11 10:40 pm - Charles Town , WV
What wondeful advice!  

Welcome and please tell us a little about yourslef and your journey.

Wishing you all the best.

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Cira S.
on 8/5/11 10:38 pm - Charles Town , WV
Hi Girl,  It's so good to see your post.  I am sorry you have been having a difficult time.  We all go through the same thing somehow.  Stress can be the major deterant of our lives.  I miss this board when it USED to be supportive.  I hope and pray it can get back to being supportive so many new members need the support just like we recieved it when we needed it.

Just know that I am here for you and looking forward to hold eachother up through this journey on gettingback on the wagon.

((((hugs))))

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1836 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2787 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4002 views