Good Morning... Happy Hump Day

ladybugnessa
on 8/30/11 9:58 pm - Owings Mills, MD
So tell me gang should we try a daily posting... first up starts it?

how shall we organize it?

for me today is HUMP day... I have to work all day but I have a hair appointment at 4:30 for color and trim!  then my bf/fiance (shhh yeah I think we'll be getting married next year) will be home from PA tonight.... he has to go up there for business a few days a week right now...

My scale was up a few pounds this morning... I plan to NIP THIS IN THE BUD so here's the food plan today

1. commute:   my yummy click mix
2.  yoplait light yogurt
3. cottage cheese w/green peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers
4.  protein bar or cookie
5. protein shake (not sure if I'll do another click mix or a  peanut butter chocolate banana shake since the last time I tried that I DUMPED... I can eat candy but drink a protein shake too fast and dump like a truck...)

exercise is not happening due to the fact that it still hurts to sneeze and cough... I will do some housework however

I need to find an electrician, a dentist, and an exterminator all today... such fun....

so what's on your agenda for today???
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Nicole T.
on 8/30/11 10:09 pm
hey pretty lady. i have a four day weekend coming up so very happy about that. I have way too much cleaning to do right now so it's kinda depressing me so i'm trying to not let it get me down. I was doing great with my food. I wasn't eating any sugar for a couple weeks and i was noticing major changes. the scale wasn't really moving like I had hoped and I think because of that, when i got a recent hormone surge, I let the urge to eat crap take over. I feel like crap so I'm going to get back on track. I just hope the next time this happens I can stick to my eating plan. I put too much pressure on myself. gotta relax and try to enjoy the health I do have.

as for a daily post, i think whoever starts it can determine how things go. i like to just check in and say hi. helps people get to know you so if they need help with their weight loss journey, they know they can ask us.

have a good day!
ladybugnessa
on 8/30/11 10:27 pm - Owings Mills, MD
It has been way too long since we have gotten together   we should plan something soon...

I think your plan for first to start determines and folks can post what they want is a great idea.

I wonder sometimes why if we KNOW that food makes us feel bad we still eat it. I know I ate half a bagel with cheese last night and at 3 a.m I was up bemoaning the fact that I ate it... UGH...

will I never learn?
Nessa
Ticker is from Day of Surgery.. weight goal is personal preference as I've MET my doctor's goal

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

julie16
on 8/30/11 11:44 pm - crofton, MD
Good Morning Nessa & Nicole !  I don't care who starts or how & what they post. I am glad to see people here that still care about others. I wish you luck Nessa with all you have on your plate & Nicole don't feel bad about falling off track. I feel off over a years ago and just can't get it back together. I have made myself a promise to get back on track come fall. Back to WW & I plan on joining the gym. If I don't see weight loss or am not happy with the weight loss I plan on seeing a WLS surgeon. Good luck Nicole on getting back on track. I know you can do it.  Have a great day all of you. I would love to have another get together.   

Julie
Loser's visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.

Mom I hope you rest in Peace knowing that you were loved and will be missed. Keep love alive in your       heart as I know I will. You are now an           and I know you will be looking down on us from above......... I am OK.......
ladybugnessa
on 8/30/11 11:54 pm - Owings Mills, MD
what ever you decide Julie I've got your back!
Nessa

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

julie16
on 8/31/11 12:19 am - crofton, MD
Thanks so much Nessa !
Loser's visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success.

Mom I hope you rest in Peace knowing that you were loved and will be missed. Keep love alive in your       heart as I know I will. You are now an           and I know you will be looking down on us from above......... I am OK.......
Cira S.
on 8/31/11 12:56 am - Charles Town , WV
Good morning Julie!!!!!  

I just want you to know that I will be your cheer leader no matter which way you decide to go.  It is YOUR decision and I am your friend so I am here to stand by you NO matter what your decision is.  

Love ya Chica!

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Cira S.
on 8/31/11 1:00 am - Charles Town , WV
Nicole,

I want you to know that you are definitely not alone with the hormone surges and it messes me up after doing so well for a couple or few weeks. 
I have to start the 5DPT again to get rid of the carb monster yet again.   Don't kick yourself to much.  All you have to do is get back up shrug your shoulders and get back on the wagon again.   You will do great and just remember that you can do this!

Have a fantastic holiday weekend.

I totally gree with your suggestion abotu the daily post.  :)

Take care

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

SassySteph
on 8/30/11 11:52 pm - Lusby, MD
Good Morning Everyone!!

It's so good to see people trying to revive this board, when I was a newbie almost 5 years ago I don't know what I would have done without the support I found here, I had so many questions and people were here for me.  Now as a old timer...lol we have new sets of issues we still need support for so I am in for anything I can add here, and it's great to see everyone that has been posting!

Stephanie

ladybugnessa
on 8/30/11 11:56 pm - Owings Mills, MD
Stephanie,

it seems like yesterday I was the newbie with SO many questions... now at 2 years out with a perforated ulcer and tummy tuck under my belt.. I am starting to battle the "regain" issue...

so being here will be good for me too! besides i love helping the newbies
Nessa

--

HG/SW/CW/GW
286/253/150/151

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1836 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2786 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4002 views