I am Nervous

Joy B.
on 10/24/11 6:02 am - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
Ok so I have went through my 6 months and when I went to see my PSYCHO man he really discouraged  me.

He made it seem like I was doing it all for my and not thinking of my family. Because my children deoend on me and my husband so much that I would be out for a couple of weeks and they could not bear that.

But the reality is I am only thinking of my children that is why we are doing it (my husband and I) My kids love to go bike riding and go for walks but I have knee and back problems and my husband has knee problems and that is why we want to do it so we can lead  a healthty lifestyle together.

I guess he just made me upset because I did not go to him to critize why I was doing it but I am afraid of the letter he is going to send over to my ins. or my surgeon......

WHAT AM I TO DO......
rhidunn
on 10/29/11 2:34 am - Annapolis, MD
How absolutely assinine!  To tell you not to save your life now, so you can be there for your children?  Are you able to see another doctor?  Just like in a medical situatiom - I think a 2nd opinion would be in order.  Best of luck to you! 

Joy B.
on 10/29/11 3:30 am - MD
RNY on 06/04/12
I have called my insurance company about it an they havce sent me some information to see another one.

I just didnt know was I in the wrong for feeling this way. and I did have my children in mind while i ws considering haveing the surgery
Cira S.
on 11/10/11 3:37 am - Charles Town , WV
I am sorry this psych made you feel that way.  If it wasn't for you and your family who would you be doing it for?  I know I did it so that I an spend quality fun time with my family. 

I am glad you are looking for another psych.  So I was wondering what did he ever say in the letter.  Did they receive it yet? 

I hope that all goes well and you find a spych that can relate to how you feel. 

Wishing you all the best and don't let anyone make you feel guilty for your decision. 
Do NOT give up!

Cira

I am who I am and accept my feelings wholeheartedly.
Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind.

Cira 249/144.0 current/goal 154/ 5'3" 10 lbs below my Dr's goal
100Cira-1.jpg picture by negra266

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1835 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2786 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4002 views