Hopkins Bayview?

Sleepylove
on 4/25/12 11:15 pm - MD
VSG on 06/06/12
 I just got the approval from the insurance company Tuesday. I was so happy. But now I'm waiting on getting a date. So anyone that went to bayview do you remember how long it took to get a date? I'm using dr Nguyen anyone have him? Thanks!
Nicole T.
on 4/26/12 4:36 am
it has been forever since my surgery so i can't answer your question but was dr. steele still there as an option? she was awesome!
Sleepylove
on 4/26/12 4:44 am - MD
VSG on 06/06/12
 Yup Steele was an option. When I submitted my info I didn't select a doctor so they gave my Nguyen and at my consultation he was friendly. 
MBsRNY
on 5/28/12 12:42 pm - Baltimore, MD
He did my surgery on April 25. I found him competent, professional and approachable. Thumbs up from me.
jengel89
on 7/19/12 12:41 pm
VSG on 08/09/12
Congrats on your approval! I was approved a little less than a month ago for surgery with D. Lidor. It took forever to get my date, since I still needed to meet with the dr one last time before I could schedule it. After being approved and meeting with the dr one last time, it took another week to get pre-registered. Good luck and CONGRATS!!!
Joolya
on 7/24/12 10:33 pm - MD
VSG on 07/17/12
 Once I was approved I think it was about a week or so before I got a date. My surgeon was Dr Schweitzer. It took about 16 months from the time I first saw Dr Schweitzer until surgery. Good luck!
Mrsk1020
on 8/8/12 8:24 am - bel air, MD
 I went to Dr. Schweitzer at JH Bayview and it didn't take me long to get a date.  Good Luck and Congrats!

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along......" ~Maroon 5

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1832 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2786 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4000 views