contact info for Dr. Gary Harrington?

B.J.
on 6/11/12 6:42 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi Marylanders -- I've relocated out of state and need to start seeing a local surgeon for some issues that are arising from my rny eight years ago. He wants my original surgery records from Dr. Harrington, but I'm having trouble locating the practice.

Can anyone help? He practiced in Takoma Park/Silver Spring area as well as Richmond, Va when I was seeing him long ago.

Thanks,
BJ
faylynn23
on 6/23/12 11:02 am - College Park, MD
BJ there was a lot of talk about Dr. Harrington on the HCH support group site.   From the post he just up and disappeared, all of his patients were left with notification.

reigns4me
on 7/18/12 4:09 am - Waldorf, MD
i last heard he had stopped practicing bariatric surgery and was actually doing a desk job in baltimore, maryland.  it's very sad because he was such a fantastic doctor.  no one seems to want to tell us what happened.  hope you can find your records.  and if you find out what happened to him, please let us know!  we more or less considered him our "resident" doctor down here in southern maryland and he just dropped off the planet.  we really miss him!

kay

B.J.
on 7/27/12 3:40 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Just a quick follow-up for those of you who might be in the same boat. At the suggestion of my PCP, I am going to contact the hospital where my RNY surgery took place by Dr. Harrington and get a copy of the surgical notes/any records that they might have on file. Hopefully this will be enough to present to a new practice for continued followup and possible revision surgery.

-BJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1824 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2776 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 3993 views