MoCo Meetup: August 20th at Noodles and Co. Kentlands, Gaithersburg, MD

kimberlina180
on 7/11/12 3:31 am
REALIZE Band on 02/09/10 with
The Kentlands Noodles and Company will be hosting a fundraiser for the Fisher House on behalf of a charity run that I'm doing.  

The date is August 20th. If there's interest we can meet at 7:00 for dinner. I'm cross posting this with meetup.  I will have a meetup sign at the table but I would love to meet other WLS folks.  The good thing about Noodles and Co. is that you can order small portions of pasta or grab a salad with protein. 

25% of sales from 5-9pm will go to the Fisher House Foundation IF you mention the charity while ordering/paying.

The Fisher House™ program is a unique private-public partnership that supports America's military in their time of need. The program recognizes the special sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and the hardships of military service by meeting a humanitarian need beyond that normally provided by the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.Because members of the military and their families are stationed worldwide and must often travel great distances for specialized medical care, Fisher House™ Foundation donates "comfort homes," built on the grounds of major military and VA medical centers. These homes enable family members to be close to a loved one at the most stressful times - during the hospitalization for an unexpected illness, disease, or injury.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1824 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2776 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 3993 views