It's finally going to happen!

Troberts
on 5/22/05 5:47 am - Felton, PA
I got approved on May 11th, I got the call while cutting the grass, and I called my wife and told her. I thought she would be more excited. My kids and really ready to have a skinny dad! I just can't wait until July 25th. Does this sound right to your who are pro's at this... June 1, I plan to step-up my dieting and walking to help get mentally prepared for the exercise that's required after surgery.
pkitty
on 5/22/05 6:41 am - Silver Spring, MD
Congratulations! And you're in terrific hands with Dr. Harrington. Are you getting your surgery at Holy Cross or Washington Adventist? Why wait until June 1 - start your walking now. You want to build up your cardiovascular and pulmonary health as much as possible before surgery. That will make you stronger for surgery, and speed your recovery afterwards. You don't need to do some draconian diet beforehand. Dr. Harrington prefers that you not gain weight or eat an entire chocolate cake the day before surgery, of course - just eat normal, healthy food. Have some treats now, but just remember that you'll be able to eat almost everything again eventually, just in smaller portions. My last big meal was a crabfeast at Cantler's in Annapolis, and it occurred to me that I could come back next summer with no problems - and at less damage to my wallet! If you have any questions about Dr. Harrington's protocols or Washington Adventist, just e-mail me (or read my profile!).
Latrice B.
on 5/26/05 5:45 am - Baltimore, MD
congratulations
trashbomb
on 5/26/05 11:36 pm - Buckeystown, MD
Congratulations on you're approval!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1836 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2787 views