Obesity Help Magazine

Lizzi S.
on 5/23/05 5:47 am - Hyattsville, MD
Hi All, I signed up for the magazine back at the end of December 04/the beginning of January 05. I have rec'd one issue of the magazine so far. Is this normal? Shouldn't I be getting more issues? Please help with this.. Thanks Lizzi
Member Services
on 5/24/05 1:47 am - Irvine, CA
Everyone here at ObesityHelp is very sorry that you have experienced delays in getting your magazines. We won't make excuses for why you haven't received them, but we are taking action to make ObesityHelp magazine better as a magazine and more reliable in its delivery. A regular schedule has been implemented to see that ObesityHelp magazine is mailed every 2 months. We're still working on the system, but we are committed to get each and every issue out on time so that you will see your magazine when you expect it. We are implementing a better store, with people dedicated to running the store who will see that your orders are promptly filled when you order back issues. We recognize the frustration you feel when your magazine doesn't turn up as it should or your order isn't filled promptly. We take every complaint, whether posted on the boards or communicated to us in an email or phone call, very seriously. If an order you placed or a subscription you started has a problem, let us know and we will make sure the problem gets fixed. Send any comments or complaints to [email protected] and we'll see that the problem gets addressed. Please make sure when you do contact us that we have correct information about how to reach you. We hope you will give us a chance to correct any past disappointments. We have great plans for the future and how we can make the magazine better and more useful to you. That's a promise Terry VP Operations
Lizzi S.
on 5/24/05 2:54 am - Hyattsville, MD
Thank you OH for responding. I have sent you an email to member services. Please respond soon. Lizzi S
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1833 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2786 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4000 views