Has anyone had the surgery from Dr. Singh?

bstiegirl2000
on 5/23/05 9:52 am - Laurel, MD
I"m just curious to know if anyone has had Dr. Singh out of St. Agnes? I had my first consult with him a couple weeks ago and he is very funny and easy going. Just wanted to know what everyone thought of him. Thanks! angie
acrannymint
on 5/23/05 11:51 pm - Catonsville, MD
That was my doc and he was great.
Dina P.
on 5/24/05 2:30 am - Jessup, MD
Angie - Might I recommend you consult with another surgeon? Not that there is anything wrong with Dr. Singh - I have heard more negative than positive about St. Agnes. I consulted with 3 surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Anne Lidor at Johns Hopkins Bayview. Her bedside manner is so comforting. I am 5 days post op and am so gald I did all the interviewing and research I did - 3 years worth! go to (www)smallscar.com This is Dr. Schweitzer's website. He is the senior surgeon of 3 including Dr. Lidor & Dr. Magnuson. The website is very interactive. Good luck to you ~ Dina
dlryanoates
on 5/24/05 1:59 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Angie, I am 2 months post op and Dr. Averbach was my surgeon, he is Dr. Singh's partner. I can not say enough about St. Agnes and their bariatric program. If you are questioning please come to our support group meeting June 1st. I wouldn't have trusted my life to just anyone, but they came highly recommended. I had my appointment scheduled with them in August for March and in February JH bayview finally got back to me about a possible appointment. I know that most people on the board think their surgeon is the best, I encourage you to ask Dr. Singh all the questions that you can think of and if you already like him and feel comfortable with him then by all means ask others who have had their surgeries by him. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Good luck on you wl journey. Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1836 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2787 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 4002 views