just starting

shari M.
on 5/24/05 11:43 pm - Martinsburg, WV
Hi everyone i am just starting my journey i have looked into many of the surgeons in the area. I was wanting to know any suggestions or opinions you have of any surgeon and if any one has cigna insurance did they give you a hard time or what I would appreciate any information thanks
dlryanoates
on 5/25/05 1:52 pm - Glen Burnie, MD
Shari, Congrats on making the decision to become informed about wls. I truly like my surgeon but I am unsure of whether your looking for a surgeon in MD or in WVA or VA. I don't have Cigna so I can't answer any questions regarding the insurance side of it. Feel free to email me if you have questions and good luck with you wl journey. Denise
Latrice B.
on 5/26/05 5:38 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi Shari, I consider myself as just starting as well, and have had so many questions, and was too shy to interact before now I realize that this forum and the people in it are very genuine in their desire to share and illuminate the path ahead for those like you and I who are just starting I found my surgeon thru a coworker who was thinking about the surgury, got approved , and then did not go thru with it I am sure that every one will help you and even I will, though at this point my knowledge is very limited.
Latrice B.
on 5/26/05 5:42 am - Baltimore, MD
Shari, Me again but I forgot to answer the most important part of your question. My doctor, Apparao Vanguri may be of some assistance. He hold some meetings in WV sometimes. Give him a call, but start with your insurance to find out who would be considered in/ out of network and also what will they will cover .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Therapist Recommendations?
marshmallowstar · 0 replies · 1824 views
Revisions
sauniee · 0 replies · 2776 views
Support
Lalaredd · 3 replies · 3993 views