MY FIRST VIDEO and VLOG

nickola1
on 5/27/11 11:47 pm - Riverview, Canada
 Hello everyone, I created a video and Youtube account to share my journey and would love for you to have a peek, comment, etc.  It is the start of many new and fun uploads so please make me your favourite and keep in touch!  

http://youtu.be/deF2erXqZCo

DavidReed
on 5/28/11 1:02 pm, edited 5/28/11 1:02 pm
I see that you are in Halifax.  I would think your post in the MAINE forum would in error, and should be re-posted in the forum for your location?  And that doesn't appear to be a valid YOUTUBE account...I think it's wise not to click this link...

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

nickola1
on 5/28/11 1:16 pm - Riverview, Canada
Actually my submission was not made in error.  I decided to be make it  public to all nearby communities, especially targeting the LGTB folk in my age group.  It's the beginning of a journey and if people want to watch it, they can.  If you really feel it may be unsafe for your viewing or to view online, then I agree with you, do no****ch it. I don't knwo what impression you have been given to identify this video as an invalid account?  Weird!

All in all, it's just a small little video I started as an intro to my journey.  lol

Have a great day!!!!   :)

DavidReed
on 5/28/11 1:20 pm
The link shows a domain name other than YouTube.com, which seemed suspicious.  I did jus****ch the video, which the link forwarded to YouTube.

-David
"Hello, my name is David, and I am a nutritional over-achiever..."

Most Active