Let's be Supportive & Committed to those who are Struggling

Lynnda
on 1/24/12 12:31 am
Hello! SWL Pals,

I am Lynda, I had my laproscopic bypass surgery June 12, 2008 in Bangor, Maine.   OK, I know I have slacked off for quite sometime, and have put on 24 lbs of the 79 lbs I had lost. I am hoping to touch basis with some or little of you that post or read on here. At one time, there used to be a lot of members on here. (Maine Forum).

I would love to express my thanks & appreciation  to All who have helped me in the past, and being supportive, yet firm with me. Thank-you.

I hope we all can be supportive to each other, especially to the ones like me that are struggling with their food plans and exercise. I know, for the last 2 -3 months I have really slacked off regarding my exercise, so I am now recommitting & dedicating myself to be faithful at exercise & eating healthy.

I am very thankful for Patty P. for being supportive yet, firm with me.

I already know if it is to be, it's up to me, to get this 68 extra pounds off. i am concentrating on 1 step, 1 pound and 1 day at a time.

We all need each other at this time. Let's don't give up on each other.

Who is ALL with me and others to get back into being faithful to this message board. I really believe a lot of people read this Maine Forum, and are afraid to post. I know I was earlier, and at times, I still am.

I would love to thank you for your time.

May you all keep up the great work on your weight loss journey.

Your SWL Pal,
Lynda H.
Most Active