Help!

Mr.Lee
on 6/23/13 5:35 am

Hello everyone! I live on Sebago Lake in Maine and was hopping someone could point me in the right direction in finding a doctor that prescribes Phentermine or any weight loss drugs? I am Obese and needing a good jump start to get out of the hole I'm in. Any help on centers here in Maine that have helped others would be great as well. Thank you so much!

Danny

micbrook
on 8/2/13 12:04 am - Clifton, ME
RNY on 11/21/07 with

sorry i didnt get  but  the  weight loss  people that i  had my wls  with  have a doctor that does other than   sugery   Her name is Dr Dayhem and I am not sure what it is  diet exercise  and  maybe help with appetite surpressant but i am not sure.

You can  reach the program  by look up  Emmc and weight loss surgery page and you should be able to find her threre

patty Philbrook

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/14 5:25 pm

Yes i know one surgeon who can help you in weight loss. Enhance Clinics

for more details about that clinics you can visit to http://www.enhanceclinics.in/cosmeticsurgery/liposuction

zoozie
on 9/1/18 6:07 am
VSG on 05/23/18

I think it depends on the group you are working with, but I know the group in Portland, Casco Bay Surgery has a med DR on board that just specializes in that. Dr Ahmann (I think I spelled that correctly) is his name. Great group, that's where I had my work done and have been very happy with them..Good Luck.

Most Active