video of dr. ponce

its-killen-me
on 4/18/14 2:35 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

http://globalnews.ca/video/398605/weight-times

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
its-killen-me
on 4/18/14 2:38 am - Selkirk, Canada
DS on 06/14/12

you have to copy and paste it into a new window or in your search bar.  Dr. Ponce is the one who is speaking spanish and is preforming the surgery.

Dr. Jamie Ponce de Leon - Medical guide Laurie Wolf Received money Never showed up - Only thing booked were flights.  Surgeon and Medical team, and hospital were awesome .  There is another Medical guide named Trish she is good.  PM me for info.    
Verchik
on 4/18/14 3:08 am - Fresh meadows, NY

Hi, I'm very happy for you!!! I'm considering Dr. Ponce to do my surgery, please can you tell me how much you pay for your WLS and how I can contact to Trish.

Thank you in advance !

Heavy Duty00
on 4/18/14 6:46 pm

Great video. Thanks for posting! It was nice to see the inside of the hospital and OR. 

Side note; it's great that there were some medical professionals defending obese people. I hate that the first thing they go to is "addiction". What about hormones, blood sugar, and cravings? Mix that with joint pain and fatigue and there ya go, the person is fighting a war against weight. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 400 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views