Let's make a DATE....

(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 12:55 am - Midland, MI
Ok I will be downstate on WEDNESDAY Jan. 25th I have an exam at 9am in Troy and an Appointment with Dr. Laker (Dr. Webber's associate) at 1:15pm at Harpper. (More then willing to take anyone out for a bariatric shuffle around teh hospital that day....) Anyone up for lunch or anything...... Let me know! Erin CURED!
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 6:26 am - Oak park, MI
I suspect I will still be unemployed by then (although the headhunters are already stalking me). As long as I am off, I would love to meet up with you. Email me closer to the date and I will let you know. Terri
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 12:19 pm - Midland, MI
Terri.. For sure! I look forward to suqezing your drain! Erin
katiehoogerhyde
on 1/3/06 7:04 am - Chelsea, MI
Erin, Your new pic is AWESOME. ...... just awesome, you are georgous girl !! Katiie
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 12:20 pm - Midland, MI
Katie.. You say the nicest things..... (pstt The check for sayign that is in the mail!) Erin
Annette L.
on 1/3/06 7:37 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Erin? Is that you? You don't look like you! You are absolutely beautiful. What a big difference a little bit of time makes. I would love to meet up with you all, if I can find someone to get my grandson off the bus and watch him for a little bit. God bless you, Annette
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 12:21 pm - Midland, MI
Annette... YAY! I hope you can make it! I'll send out an email as we get closer!!! Erin PS: I owe you $20 too for saying that!!!
Somewhereinmacom
b

on 1/3/06 10:15 am - Sterling Heights, MI
Look at you! You look absolutely gorgeous. i have to work that day but have fun with the fam! Blessings, Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 12:22 pm - Midland, MI
awww come on Michelle play SICK!!!!!!! We'll miss you! Erin.... Very humbled by the compliments
CherylA30
on 1/3/06 9:31 pm - St. Clair Shores, MI
I didn't even recognize you Erin!!! Absolutley BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would love to meet you and anyone else who will be joining you the 25th so include me in on the plans and hopefully I'll be able to make it too!! sounds like fun!!! Hugs, Cheryl
Most Active
Recent Topics