Airborne??

weez
on 1/3/06 8:39 am - battlecreek, mi
Can we take it? i've picked up my first cold since my wls, and everybody at work says airborne is the best and works the quickest, but it's like alka seltzer isn't it? I know we can't take that, so any other suggestions, i already started echinachea and vit. c( which i take everyday ) thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 8:52 am - Oak park, MI
Why can't we take seltzer? I have never had a problem. I only do VERY occassionally, but I have never heard that.
weez
on 1/3/06 10:54 am - battlecreek, mi
Like Sheryl said, it's a bicarbonate, and like carbonated beverages, can gas you up, and i have tried diet coke and was in misery for hours, so i'm real leery of carbonation!Thanks for the help, i'll try the zicam first.
Sheryl
on 1/3/06 8:58 am - Kalamazoo Area, MI
I think it's the bicarbonate in it right? One that everyone here was recently talking about was Zicam. You might try that, it has pretty good results. Sheryl In the Zoo
Jay K.
on 1/3/06 9:13 am - Madison Heights, MI
i hope we can take it. cause i've been taking it.
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 11:28 am - Oak park, MI
Well, I drink pop, so a little seltzer will not phase me in the least.
Jay K.
on 1/3/06 8:37 pm - Madison Heights, MI
honestly, once it's dissolved i don't find it to be fizzy at all.
nico
on 1/3/06 10:02 pm - North of Detroit, MI
I started to develop a cold 4 days prior to my PS last month. I took Airborne faithfully every 3 hours - it killed the cold! I had no problems taking it.
weez
on 1/5/06 7:51 am - battlecreek, mi
Thanks Nicole, i started airborne yesterday, i was very gassy in the afternoon and evening but i could breathe better! Thanks you guys, my support group here in town, seems to have disappeared, i've missed 2 meetings, so you guys keep me going!
Most Active
Recent Topics