My WebMD Story

brendayaya1
on 1/3/06 1:27 pm - Gwinn, MI
I wrote the finaly entry in my WebMD WLS Journal and thought some of you might be interested in seeing the whole thing tied up with a pretty pink bow: http://www.webmd.com/content/pages/24/112202.htm Brenda
flash
on 1/3/06 1:50 pm - North Branch, MI
Brenda-- I think you are a wonderful writer. I was excited to read that you are in a size 10. I also am excited for you because you have your life back now. You have done VERY well for yourself, and you look GREAT!!!!! God bless--Sam
Theresa W.
on 1/3/06 9:58 pm - Northern Lower, MI
You have a gift Brenda!!! I told you this before...your writing is wonderful and a pleasure to read! I loved your story too! I've been in the duldrums lately, letting the Holidays get the better of me and off the protein/no sugar regimen, and feel kind of like a failure these days. Your story lifted me up and I'm going to run with it! Thanks! Theresa P.S. Wish me luck!!!
brendayaya1
on 1/4/06 10:42 pm - Gwinn, MI
I'm glad my story helped. That's the reason I wrote it. I wanted to share the experience with others who might benefit from it. It also helps me to stay on track (or to get back on track!!!) Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics