Wednesday Exercise

brendayaya1
on 1/3/06 9:55 pm - Gwinn, MI
I'm headed to the gym to walk 3 miles on the track. What are you doing to get your exercise in today? Brenda
Theresa W.
on 1/3/06 10:04 pm - Northern Lower, MI
I am going back to Curves for the first time in about 2 months! (I know I'm BAD!!!) Hope I don't keel over! Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 10:38 pm - Oak park, MI
Waaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I wanna exercise!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 10:59 pm - Midland, MI
I draged my FLABBY butt to the gym.... YAY ME! 1.5 miles walking, bench press, squats and lat pulls.... Shouldn of doen more, but it was a GREAT first try.... I'll BUILD from here! Erin
Linda Ton
on 1/4/06 1:12 am - Pontiac, MI
what a great post! Here's what i've done so far: 3 miles on the treadmill.....1 mile steady, one mile inclined, half mile jogging, the last half mile slowing down to a steady pace again. 20 minutes on the stair climber 15 minutes on the ab lounge.....which is still new, but i'm getting used to. Hugs Linda
Cathi
on 1/4/06 1:22 am - Kentwood, MI
went to the gym today. Recumbant bike 20 minutes Treadmill 2.5 mph for 50 min Strenght Training Circuit-12 machines Cathi
blueeyedkate04
on 1/4/06 3:14 am - Gaylord, MI
I'll be walking the track this evening while my daughter has swim lessons in the same building. I'm having a hard time fitting in "me time", but there is no reason for me to sit on my butt while she's in lessons...and there's a track right there!! Thanks for this post...I need to get motivated and be accountable!! Kathy
sue wentworth
on 1/4/06 12:03 pm - bay city, MI
Hello Brenda , I love to walk so I'VE BEEN WALKING THE MALL 2 1/2 MILES. Just getting back into exercising is hard after having the flu & then making the (me time ) with the holidays. sue
Most Active
Recent Topics