Yesterday's Oprah

brendayaya1
on 1/3/06 10:08 pm - Gwinn, MI
What an inspiring show! Oprah featured a woman who had gastric bypass surgery yesterday. She started at 550 and has lost over 300 pounds. She talked about the difficulty that she's had adjusting to her smaller size, the struggle with plastic surgery to remove the pounds of sagging leftover skin and the misery of living a life of obesity. I've been feeling complacent lately, and watching this show was just what I needed. Brenda
Theresa W.
on 1/3/06 10:14 pm - Northern Lower, MI
Darn! I wish I would have seen it! If anyone taped it, I'd love to borrow it! Theresa
(deactivated member)
on 1/3/06 10:26 pm - Roseville, MI
This show was a repeat from the spring. But this lady is definately an inspiration. She went through alot of trouble to get where she is today but I am sure she doesnt regret it. I loved this show too!! There was another show on this fall that featured a woman that had the surgery and needed plastic surgery. But not to this extent. Sorry Theresa I did not tape it. Suzanne 300/161/150
Robin
on 1/4/06 6:48 am - Walled Lake, MI
Brenda, That was a repeat, I saw that like a year ago. I found it very sad when she told Oprah how much she actually ate. Her plastic surgery struggles are amazing and her doctor should be awarded for his excellent work. She is a actress and hope...she wasn't acting! Obesity is seroius stuff. I feel for her and proud of her success. Glad that show was again. Best of luck to you. Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics