Binder Versus Pany Girdle???

(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 10:31 am - Oak park, MI
That binder is the bane of my existance. Well, tonight I tried a panty girdle that was previously too small. It is like a bazillion times tighter than that cumbersome binder. It is much more comfy and holds me great. I think I am in love! Question: Did you switch and when did you it? I will go buy 6 more pairs in order to get out of that binder if I can.
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 10:38 am - Oak park, MI
My grammar sucks tonight!
Annette L.
on 1/4/06 10:53 am - Farmington Hills , MI
Hi Teri, I never had to use a binder, but I've never had a t.t. either I did start wearing a pany girdle, it feels good! I was thinking about getting a couple of more. Take care, Annette
Paul V.
on 1/4/06 11:21 am
I am 10 months out and I still wear my binder,Hell I am wearing it right now! .. how do those panty, pany, things look on a guy??? If I wear the binder I have little or no hernia pain. When I skip out on I have a sore tummy. Paul
Patty A.
on 1/4/06 11:30 am - Romulus, MI
HI Terri, I don't have answers for you about the girdle thing but I wanted say I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I seen your cousin Deana the other day and she said she saw you over the holidays and she asked me how I knew you had a TT. I said I read the boards and Terri is always on there. I will get to meet you one day I am sure. Take Care Patty Alley
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/06 11:39 am - Oak park, MI
Thanks for the encouragement. It really is a small world isn't it?
Theresa W.
on 1/4/06 11:41 am - Northern Lower, MI
The velcro on my binder wore out quickly, and yes, I switched to a waist cincher-type thing that had about 8 hook and eyes....it worked GREAT! I started wearing it about week 3 and used it all the time til about month 2...then always when I exercised...just more comfortable for me. Hope this helps! Go with COMFORT!!!! Theresa
RhondaShoemaker
on 1/4/06 9:08 pm - Shelby Township, MI
You should talk to Kevin's wife to see if he ever wore a panty girdle. I wouldn't put it past him! I say if it does what it's supposed to, then go for it! You should come and walk with us at Lakeside, if possible. FYI - Kevin and Jon were talking about you last week!
Mary D.
on 1/4/06 9:36 pm - Macomb County, MI
Terri, I started wearing the panty girdle as soon as my drains were out (about 14-15 days PO). I too had one for everyday of the week, because it was so much more comfortable than the binder. You get to keep the comfort of the extra support, but the ease of not having to hide the binder under your clothes. Good Luck!!!
Paul V.
on 1/5/06 1:41 am
Maybe I could cut the legs out of the pany thing? I bet that would be a site.. And ladies yes i was joking.. LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics