Good Tuesday Morning!

Pam T.
on 3/28/11 11:31 pm - Saginaw, MI
 Hello all!

How about a coffee chat this morning? What's in your cup? And what's on the agenda for the day..... anything exciting?

I miss you guys! Need my morning fix more often. :-)

Pam

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

marymazilla
on 3/29/11 4:47 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
Good day Pam and all the Michiganders.

Been a while and I miss you all Also, Would be fantastic to get this board active again.
My cup had some hot and decaf in it and I been running since 4 am

My great niece is not living her since she had issues with the step mom Her dad, and my sister her g-ma. so I am giving her a chance. so far so good she got a job at the Dun-kin Donut/bask-in robin store and seem to be making an effort. I hope with support and boundaries she will advance in a direction that is beneficial for her.

My Hubby and kids are good and I am still at 215 - 217 lbs. but my cloths fit better.
finely fit into a size 16 jeans Regular jeans not a size 16W. wooHoo! and now down to a 36 D bra from a 44DD. But I do need to roll up the ta Ta's like stuff cabbages to keep em from sagging. LOL

Hope you are all doing awesome.
I have been wondering about Brenda and Cajun Blues a lot lately How are you doing?
Any one know!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

Pat R.
on 3/29/11 5:04 am - Sturgis, MI
Morning Pam, but it's actually afternoon now....what happened to all the good folks who used to post on here????

Never did get a cup of coffee this morning -- got too busy doing laundry and running errands, by then it was time for lunch.

Have a great day,
Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
kajunblues
on 3/30/11 1:45 am - Wayne, MI
Hey Ya'll...

Thanks for the warm thoughts Mary...I pop in from time to time, it has been crazy here at work. It seemed like the board was taking a break. I have been real disappointed in myself. I have gained almost 25 pounds since my surgeries last year for breast cancer. I am wondering if it could be the med they have me on. It seems like the weight has all gathered around my middle where I never had it before. Will have to work on it soon..the weather needs to cooperate so I can get outside and walk .

Everyone take care....

Kajun
Kajun
Most Active
Recent Topics