Checking in again!!

ttjab3
on 3/30/11 9:26 am - Mio, MI
Hi my Michigan friends!!
I wanted to come on here and let you all know I am doing GREAT still.  Loving life and enjoying all my pretty clothes!!
I go to my first appointment this coming Monday in Flint for my tummy tuck and hopefully a boob job!!    I'm soooooo excited.    This doctor takes my insurance  YAY!!    My hubby's cousin had him and she liked him.  I'm excited.   She said that from the time of her first appointment to the day of her surgery it was only about a month!!  So, heres to hopeing I don't have to wait a year or anything for my insurance to approve it.  
Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts as my extra skin is rather depressing and affecting my love life (sorry if too much info ~ but I am finding it hard to be intimate with my hubby due to the extra skin and saggy boobies!!).

Well, take care you all!!
God Bless,
Tari

PS   Oh, have any of you heard of or dealt with Dr. Abd Alghanen out of Flint????

Highest weight: 309 pounds ~ October, 2009
PATS ~ Monday, February 22, 2010
RNY ~ Wednesday, March 3, 2010  ~ weight morning of surgery: 279 pounds
7 Months out to the date ~ Total loss of 100 pounds!!  October 3, 2010: 179 pounds
February 1, 2011 ~ weigh 146 pounds

momofsix
on 3/31/11 12:36 am - Pinckney, MI

Good Luck... I hope you get it covered.  I had my first appointment a few weeks ago and am waiting to hear back if my insurance is going to cover my TT as well....  Got my fingers crossed and saying prayers for the both of us..... Hope your first appointment is a good one and you like the doctor....

HUGS,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Most Active
Recent Topics