Where to buy products in West Mich.

missnanajean
on 4/20/11 12:08 am - Friendswood, TX
I'm coming to Holland Gr.Rapids and am wondering where I will be able to get Fage Greek yogurt and PowerCrunch Bars. Does Meijers or Walmart there carry them? Do they have Vitamin Shops in Grand Rapids?
  Miss  Jean   
marymazilla
on 4/20/11 12:44 am - GARDEN CITY, MI
yes and Kroger  does too!

"When we stop running away from the situation that is scary - that is the moment we discover how strong we really are. So, acknowledge your strength...rejoice in it...and start breathing in life, as the beautiful, strong soul (being) that you truly are." - Rachna Sirtaj.......Love & Peace

ryntra
on 4/20/11 1:45 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Walmart does not carry Fage....but Meijers does.  I think both carry the Power Crunch Bars.

Start/Surgery/Goal
314/299/165

missnanajean
on 4/20/11 2:08 am - Friendswood, TX
Thanks, want to make cheesecake for my kids when I visit 1pkg.SF jello pudding cheesecake flavor,1/2c lofat milk and 1 lg. container Fage Total 0% PLAIN YOGURT. mix TIL CREAMY  Can add Davinci or toroni flavorings. Top with No sugar added Cherry pie filling.  It's cheesecake with high protein and low carbs and lowcalories. Also want to make chicken salad using greek yogurt as half of the dressing using Smart Balance mayo and Tyson  diced chicken green pepper and green onion  or diced  apple  and pecans  and celery what ever you like, Also works good for tuna salad.  PowerCrunch Bars are my afternoon pick me up. Didn't want to have to bring extra stuff if I could get it there. Thanks!
  Miss  Jean   
ryntra
on 4/20/11 9:10 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Those sound really yummy!!! 

If you want a big container....Walmart has Chobani in the large container....I haven't seen the large container of FAGE at Meijer.

Could you bring some warmer weather and sunshine with you?? Otherwise, be sure to bring something warm!

Start/Surgery/Goal
314/299/165

Most Active
Recent Topics