I'm back

Jani
on 10/17/11 7:11 am - Interlochen, MI
I found my way back!  Never been happier.  Had my panni three weeks ago tomorrow.  Still swollen, but feeling much better every day.  I can walk a mile without a problem, but don't want to pu****  I'm two years+ out and able to eat everything, but not a lot, which is great.  I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.  No sugar intolerance here, darn.  Hope all my old friends are doing well out there.  I'll be seeing you.

It is what it is.
If He brings you to it, He'll bring you through it...

momofsix
on 10/17/11 12:00 pm - Pinckney, MI

Welcome back and glad to hear you are doing so well.... Sure does sound like things are going good for you... I don't have too much of a sugar intolerance either, unless you put a wine cooler in my hand, then I am out for the count with a belly ache and sweating and everything.... It isn't pretty....  But most things I have no problem with... in moderation of course....

Congrats on the Panni and it sounds like you are healing well..... Hope you continue on a great journey....

HUGS,

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Jo W.
on 10/29/11 6:37 am - Owosso, MI
 HI Jan!
 Its b een a long time!   MIchigan used to be such a busy board and now its so quiet that I seldom get on here.   Good to see you again!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics