Plastic surgeon in the Kalamazoo or GR area?

cor p99
on 3/13/12 12:34 pm
 Hi there! I'm hopeful that someone on here has some advice for me regarding plastic surgeons in the West Michigan area. Not sure where to start.....

Thanks for the advice and recommendations!!!

Cor

Herbie55
on 3/14/12 12:55 pm - MI
I was refered to Great Lakes Plastics. I believe they have centers in both Kalamazoo and Battle Creek. I have not moved forward with my quest for plastics since I am not quite a year out but I do read alot about it at this point. If you find a great surgeon with low pricing please let me know!
Debbiejean
on 3/17/12 11:45 am - Shelbyville, MI
Great Lakes Plastics with Dr. Scott Holley who is excellent 743-1361
His partner is Dr. Raghu Elluru but Dr. Holley did my SIL tummy tuck and Boobies and did a great job.

Another Dr. I would recommend is Dr. Steven Nitsch Parkway Plastic Surgery 343-5750

same with Dr. Michael Nave with Plastic Surgery of Kalamazoo 372-3000

Since I know all of these doc's I like them all. (I work at a hospital here in Kalamazoo)
I haven't had any plastic surgery...went into this knowing I'm not going to look like Barbie and besides I'm old and hubby likes me just as I am. Now if I was younger and single, damn straight I'd be saving my nickels!

Good luck with your research. Debbie
UnRuli
on 4/1/12 10:02 am - Plainwell, MI
 Dr. Nave did my breast reduction in 2002 (long before I had my VSG) and I was very pleased with the outcome.  I'm hoping I'll be able to look in to a plastic surgeon in the next year or so (breast lift, and get rid of the excess skin around my arms and middle so I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.
Most Active
Recent Topics