Seen Dr Taylor in Yosi today

Darkwingdc
on 9/13/12 12:12 pm - MI
 Went and seen Dr Taylor in Ypsilanti today.  VERY happy with him.  He made me very happy with things and very comfy. Have to set up a psychology appointment but other then that thins might move pretty fast. He said about two months. 

Super excited.  

Dianna
boxermom
on 9/15/12 4:23 am - MI
I am glad you are comfortable with your Dr.  My dr. went on to another clinic.  But not only did I have my Rny there I had my plastic surgery there too.  The staff is unbelievable.  They are so in tune to your needs as a bariatric patient because that is all they do.  Some of the big hospitals use RN's that are not always on the bariatric floor.  They rotate them and they give you foods and drinks that you are not supposed to have.  Whereas this clinic is precise in what you need.  Even to where if you need to move up in your bed, they push up on your feet because they know your tummy is sore.  I know its simple but it made an impression.  Even my surgeon prayed over me before we went into surgery.  So many small details made the difference in this clinic.  Good luck to you.
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

Most Active
Recent Topics