Next step Plastics - Any Help welcome

momofsix
on 2/27/15 9:59 pm - Pinckney, MI

So I had my PS consult today. Sounds good, but I have to wait to see if insurance will cover or not. I am 8-1/2 years out from my RNY, and more than ready to get this done.

Does anyone have experience with University of Michigan?

The dr. seems to have a great bed side manner and all seems to be in check after meeting with them. I have been wanting this done for a long time, but my insurance wouldn't cover it. My husbands work changed from United Health Care to BC/BS of MI in January, so I am hoping and praying for the approval of my abdominoplasty... otherwise it will have to be a peniculectomy (sp?)... Please keep your fingers crossed for me...

I would love to hear about U of M experiences if there are any.

Thanks

Shawn - Lap RNY 11/16/06
319/169/185/204 - 5' 7"  Starting/Goal/Lowest/Current

Robin
on 8/5/15 1:32 pm - Walled Lake, MI

I went to Daniel Sherbert in West Bloomfield and loved him.

Good luck

happyteacher
on 9/7/15 5:40 pm

I had abdominoplasty by DiNick (Livonia) and he did an outstanding job of both getting insurance to pay for the panni portion and the actual surgury. I had Daniel Sherbert for the recontructive portion of a double mastectomy (tissue expanders, exchange to implants). I have had one revision already, and have to go back in again for the same issue. Hence, what was originally sold as a 3-6 month proces has evolved into a minimum of a two year ordeal. Don't get me wrong, I adore him. Great bedside manner, right side turned out perfect... just having issues with the left side. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active
Recent Topics